Tuesday, May 12, 2009

Yet Another Project

I don't know about other modellers, but I frequently switch between projects. No sooner had I finished basing 1950s ROK infantry ready for painting, than I launched myself into another long-term/on the go interest; early WW2 French Infantry.









These are the various figures styles I have to work with. Only a dozen or so of the Caesar French have greatcoats, so I'll be mixing these with with likewise kitted figures in a separate unit. Will no doubt do a few head swaps and remove the bases from some to maintain a uniform height next to others, but this project is still at the concept phase.







Also arrived over the last few days.









The figures on the right are some of the strangest copies/modifications I've ever come across - I got eighty odd figures for a couple of dollars. Still not sure what I'm going to do with them. As you can see, some of them have been sort of resculptured and modified to include fisherman's boots or something of that ilk. They are about 1/76 scale.






No comments:

Post a Comment