Sunday, July 26, 2009

Progress

Here are a couple of pictures of my Royal Marines conversions. A recent visit to Coakley Manor saw me come away with the materials needed to continue this project. I have decided to complete the WW2 unit before doing another for the Korean War.


As you can see there is still a bit to be done on these. The officer figure will lose his base to keep the height consistent with the others. Eventually, I'd like to have two complete companies of RMC, for WW2, totalling sixteen figures.


The last couple of pictures show the work in progress on the French 75s which will certainly see use in several theatres of both wars.


Keep on modelling!

2 comments:

  1. Really nice work on the bootnecks mate, I am very impressed with the esci officer.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks mate, really appreciate the figures as I simply wouldn't have had enough decent options otherwise.

    ReplyDelete