Sunday, March 21, 2010

Another Comet

Yet another present from my friend Paul. This one is weathered and has a very realistic appearance. An excellent surprise, as I can now field an independent company of these, though slightly under strength as I have found.

Paul also gave me a few spare wheels so that I can repair this to a state of game readiness. I also thought about tarting it up a bit with perhaps a radio aerial and/or a command figure in the turret hatch, but will have to wait until time better permits. Ordered some washes and ink from this outfit http://www.wonderwashink.com/ the other day as I'm looking to step up my painting to a slightly better standard. I'll give them a whirl and let you all know what they are like asap, but they're cheaper than anything else I've seen on the market and the bloke you deal with seems only too happy to please, check them out.

No comments:

Post a Comment