Tuesday, April 6, 2010

The Lot.

Here is a picture of absolutely everything I have in my collection. Vehicles at the front are for WW1 through to Korea. Figures at the back like wise; a chicken vindaloo container holds x1 battalion of about 50 figures, the jumbo fried rice containers x3 battalions, and keyboard boxes x9 battalions. I had to do this because our insurance company insists on collections being documented where possible. I have two other games reports to show you from the long weekend, but will post those up a bit later on.

4 comments:

  1. Very impressive, especially since it's all painted and decalled!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks mate, no close-ups of the decals though!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Busy, busy, busy...must be the school holidays!!! You lucky blighter.

    I love a Parade...

    ReplyDelete
  4. Yes, it's the only up-side to the job, a reasonable amount of time to ones self.

    ReplyDelete