Sunday, May 23, 2010

Beaufighter Final

Well, almost final. Still have to give the whole airframe a wee bit of a going over, as it's still quite patchy in places.

Despite its short comings this was still a cool model to make; forgot how much I like making aircraft.

Don't know much about the colours or markings, could be Coastal Command or Far East. Not really worried either way as it is an excellent addition to my collection. Started work on a BA the other night too, and have also been looking at my Comet since being inspired by Geordie efforts: http://exiledfog.blogspot.com/2010/05/comets-are-coming.html

5 comments:

  1. She turned out good. This is one of my favourite WW2 aircraft. I would like to do one up for the Pacific War in RAAF cam.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh you cad! Great effort, my Jerri's may be in a bit of bother!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks boys, yeah Paul, that's the plan mate.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oi, visite a GARAGEM 88!

    garagem88.blogspot.com

    Agradeço desde já, se você também ajudar a divulgar a GARAGEM 88.

    Abraço,
    CAIO ARTHUR

    ReplyDelete