Saturday, September 17, 2011

Modern British

Revell British. Just enough figures to make an artillery forward observation battery:)

These were in the stash sent to me by Nate, most had already been undercoated or had a base coat applied

They might see the odd Cold War game but are really a little late for my main areas of interest

Quite nice figures, though perhaps closer to 1/76 than 1/72

Based for CD Cold War, each stand represents a platoon, or troop in this case

I might look to get a few more of these figures just so I can field a full battalion if ever needed. Just some minor finishing required, I might yet have these finished by the end of the weekend.

6 comments:

  1. Oh I am sure we can fit them in for a game.

    Nice work Al.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely work. Even though this isn´t my period I really like this set..the poses are great..
    Cheers
    Paul

    ReplyDelete
  3. Good work, I'll have to put these on teh must purchase list

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks lads, the figures are okay. If I get some more I might try a few modifications; we used different versions of the M16 as much as SA80s, so that's a start

    ReplyDelete
  5. Did I only send you 6, Al? Let me ferret around and see if I can find the rest.

    ReplyDelete
  6. That's okay Nate, they were gratefully received, however, as they say in the RN, 'more is better'

    ReplyDelete