Friday, December 9, 2011

Merry Christmas to me, Merry Christmas to me...

It took a while but I finally found one I liked at a reasonable price. My dream bike

Insurance is problematic to say the least over here. However, I had the very good fortune to get in touch with Dave Hewer from Kiwibike Insurance who gave me a very good deal.

He is a practical and honest man to deal with and I would recommend any New Zealand bike owners to get in touch with him; the prices were way better than any of the mainstream insurers, who are, in the most part, not interested in us in any case. Here's the website link, check them out if you live here in New Zealand: http://www.kiwibike.co.nz/




11 comments:

  1. Ho ho ho, Santa has been kind mate. I will visit you in hospital later.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Looking good Al. I'm more of a Harley type guy. Keep them peeled while on the road, motorists don't always notice a biker..

    ReplyDelete
  3. Not nearly enough wheels for me. And where are the doors and the roof?

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks boys, hear you on that one GReg, motorists! :) :) :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. OOOH that looks powerfull!!!! my brother in law tells me that the roads there are (out of town, Wellington ) a bit "chaotic"..the general "rules" don´t really apply. True??
    Cheers
    paul

    ReplyDelete
  6. Yes Paul, chaotic is a reasonable description but I live out in the sticks where there is not so much traffic to contend with, the wildlife on the other hand...

    ReplyDelete
  7. Just looking at that makes me dizzy :)

    I think I would be off at the first corner ;)

    ReplyDelete
  8. very nice bike. I like it a lot. I changed from a roadbike to a trail. But I still sometimes miss being leanning forward.
    Happy trips
    Cheers

    ReplyDelete