Monday, October 28, 2013

The Mascot

This was sent to me by another former professional soldier, Rusty, over at http://falklandsctg317.blogspot.com.au/
Most of my training instructors were veterans of the South Atlantic; they were not the sort of people to be trifled with and we learnt well from them. I have nicknamed this one 'Fuller' after one such veteran I served under whilst on operations in the Former Yugoslavia


This figure will be added to a place among my collection of special things, just because he a Marine.

Thanks Rusty

7 comments:

  1. Very cool! I like it when figures have a special meaning!

    ReplyDelete
  2. A brilliant piece of brush-work!

    ReplyDelete
  3. An amazing piece of work! Love it!!! Great stuff!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thoughtful comments team, thanks. Agreed, well painted, looks the part on my shelf too - quite chuffed :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Per Mare, Per Terram, great figure Al.,

    ReplyDelete