Monday, October 13, 2014

Airfix Resin Building

A few pictures of the building I've been working on, now finished



The brass window frames are a nice little extra detail



Maybe a little more dark dry-brushing and dark ink washes to add yet



Have decided to collect a few more of these


I've still got my old LINKA moulds http://www.linkaworld.com/ very cool! However, until I find a resin that I can use with them they'll stay on the shelf; I'm thinking mass production rather than 30ml at a time Col :):)

5 comments:

  1. Pretty cool building Al. Plenty of room for putting troops in too!

    ReplyDelete
  2. well done Al , must get some ...

    ReplyDelete
  3. Cripes Al, you are addicted to these buildings I reckon.

    Nice selection.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Yeah, they're alright eh? Nice one lads

    ReplyDelete